Thursday, January 13, 2011


Had an AWESOME day..even tho it started pouring from the moment i walked out of the house ard 8.30am till 7pm today. what a cold and sad summer. but then i aint complaining, cause i get to wear my coats and very comfy t-shirts to sleep. :)

i went to uni today to get a head start of info for my up coming ilets, i was told by simon (this guy i met there) tht i need not take it cause i could have sat for OET instead, but then i paid everything. so yeah, sitting for the real one next sat.

the practice exam started with writing (which, sadly is my worst enermy) but then got amazing marks from Jermal (my 2103 tutor, who was very impressed with my essay :D , i've always liked this funny man who makes 2103 very enjoyable..so getting a good remark from him, made my day)

plus, when Amanda muller, wanted us to change partners, going from bill (a nursing lecturer)..i got simon (a shanghai, pre-registeration dude, who was also a very nice guy, altho, i do find it hard to understand him a bit, but heck, he's very fun to talk to, very optimistic, very polite, understanding..o...lets not forget, very cute. LOL)

and then i went to marion to shop for some yum yums, got bk home and got my police clearance checked out (its like i could hear the angels in the sky singing alleluia).

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com