Monday, January 08, 2007

friday's dinner pics


yesterday...,my cuzzy was surppose to pass something to dave......but it turns out tht both of them dint see each other..(which was so damm weird..,considering tht they were both always sitting near to each other)

anyhooz...,i msged him and it goes like this

me:eh..,where did ur butt went today huh?

dave:i dint see her bo....

me:but u are tall enuf to be noticed and can view the whole place to scan for her mar...

dave:she dint sit there leh...

me:when u got it rite..,i'll tell u the whole story of how i got the prezzy..

dave:wah!!! got story again ar?...like getting the ring from LOTR issit?....have to go tru lots of trouble

me:no lar....just something funnie happened....

dave:iee...cool....wat is it?

me:u'll have to wait and see

dave:but have to wait for one week o....so long bar.. :(

me:ok...fine..,i'll give u clue...ok?......err....its blue...,cute...,erm its for all ages lar...

dave:o...i know!!..issit PAMPERS?

me:*slap*x2...let me quote this 'FOR ALL AGES'...o..k?

dave:haha...possible mar.....

me:of all things......dave...,of all things...."tisk tisk"...pampers?...

dave:so hard to guess bar.....gimme more cluess..

me:its hard to wrapped...,and i've a pink one for myself

dave:issit underwears?

me:haha,.....damn!!i laughed till my hp dropped...good thing its not spoiled

dave:o....issit?...let me make u laugh more so tht u'll spoil ure hp...

me:dont worry...,i'm getting a new one this or next week ..XD

dave:wat model?

me:either n70 or n73....hehe...u leh?

dave:bo liu...like u got new hp....but i dont need tht many functions....can call and msged can liaw

me:yalor...later u go take kawaii pics of ureslf in ure room....then tht well scare the hell out of ure classmates...to see mature *ehem ehem* dave to take stupid pics....

dave:no lar....haha....guys where got go take kawaii pics..thts so gay....so...anyways......wat kinda guys u like

me:me ar?.....hmpp...(listing it down.....,long list...so i'm lazy to type)

dave:wah!!!..tht kinda guys extinct already lor...haha.....

(the message goes on and on till 11pm.....)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com