Saturday, January 20, 2007

i cant believe tht i saw BRANDON!!!!......ahhhh.....still cute as ever.......it happens tht i was shopping at boulevard's CD shop and was looking tru racks and racks of CD's and he was doing the same but opposite site of me...,...and so i looked up and couldnt believe tht i saw my ol'crush.....,tht was like bout 6 years ago......(thinking tht he wont reconised me...,so i just dont really bother).....but i couldnt help to notice how good looking he was after all these years.....well...he did...,a few times looked at me........*and if it hadnt been for the fact tht my busy daddy keeps on forgetting to get my phone from my cousin's shop...,i would be taking a quick snap at him and post it in this blog entry*.........while dreamingly staring at him...,my mum called and asked me to check out some kitchen ware on the top floor....,but i was so reluctant to go coz....*having a chance to meet brandon again was kinda hard...considering the fact tht i dont like to go out oftern*.......and so.....,i went to meet mum......,and then we shop and shop untill my legs feel like as if its dislocating itself.....*the pain...and the horror of shoppping*......then mum wanted to get some fruits.......,and while considering on whether i should get some junk foods...,i saw brandon again....but this time...,he was with this gal....*never do i mind to see if tht gal's his gf or not....*...after some observations...,i CONCLUDE tht she is either his sister or friend,....

~1st reasons....,:he doesnt look happy to be with her...

~2nd reasons...:she was way too tall for him....

~3rd reasons:he was trying to get away from her by walking faster or slower than her like as if he doesnt wanna be seen with her.....



*digging out my memories of 6 years*

i still rememeber tht time when i was at the phone booth ....,i went to asked him his name coz he some how looks a lot like one of my friend tht i've met a long time ago.....then a few weeks later,we met at this dinner....,a few annoying guys whos keeps on disturbing me and my friend was starting to pissed us off...,and so....we asked Brandon for help.....and he did...never got the chance to say TQ to him.......^and^ ...no...,thts not how and why i've got a crush on him.....i just like the way the he is...(mature thinking -i guess)...he did helped me a lot....(and maybe thts one of the reasons too :)...)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com