Tuesday, January 30, 2007

its bout 7am....,since i woke up so early today....,i might as well go on9...while waiting for my bro.....,



cant sleep last nite coz i'm so scared tht my friends hates my hair style.....i cant sleep wondering if they would tease me bout it...,or would think tht it looks good on me......my bro was not pleased with this hair style.....,he keeps on asking me y i've made myself ugly and uglier year after year by perming curls tht doesnt suit me.......kinda sad tho....,coz it wasnt entirely my idea to get curls....,it was mums.....,but i cant blame it on mum since she wants me to be happy with a new look....i'll just have to live with it....
i've got curls tht i'm affraid to show....,i've got curls tht would make my friends thinks tht i'm looking rather old.....,i've got curls tht would make adam run 20 paces away from me and would act like as if he doesnt knows me..LOL/JK

i havent even told my dad bout my hair.....(shhhh......i'm keeping it a secret till he comes back)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com