Wednesday, January 24, 2007

omgawddd.......,i think dave hates me....i felt like crying when he was angry at me...coz of this stupid gal (pink)....i hate her...!!....i wont forgive her for breaking me and dave's friendship....

it all happens when me and dave deicided to make a promise not to be broken since november(2006).....and we decided to keep our promise TILL last sunday when pink ruin our friendship by telling lies and making excuses of not explaning the problem to dave....LIES which i've never could have tot of her saying....its so obvious tht shes an evil person which i've been looking up to ever since young...protecting her from rumours /gossips......never wanting ppl to hurt her....always supporting her....always sharing my thoughts with her.....,treating her as my OWN sister.....she once have told LIES to my friend....,and he was kinda angry at me ...but finally the problems solved coz he suspected tht it was pink who had made up the rumours......,thinking tht she'd learn from her mistakes...,i continue sharing secrets with pink.....but not knowing tht she'd also shared some of my secrets with her mum....,and both of them back stabbed me once....(which was notting serious....and i've quickly forgotten bout tht matter).....but last sunday was WAY too much to handle.....and i could not forgive her for tht....(maybe till dave had understand tht shes been lying all these time)......*no wonder no one likes her.....,shes sweet outside but rotten in the inside*......(ppl always use her as a bad example tht we should not follow)....but i always comfort her by telling her tht its not true........(the reason y i've been treating her so nicely...,its just tht i've got no sisters....,and i wanted to share some thoughts out with a gal.......*i want a sister's advise sometimes*...,so i turned to her).......i'm so pissed off...,so angry...,so sad...,so dissapointed in myself for trusting her.......I"M FOOLISH!!!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com