Monday, January 29, 2007

mum made an appointment with her friend kian to perm my hair without even telling me bout it...........,when i got back home today after CT class...,i was so tired tht i could not even conc on wat mum was talking bout....,then the sentence...,'sheila,u are gonna get a perm at bout 5pm at ah kian's" woke me up entirely......i was like 'wat?...u want me to curl my hair?'.......and so...,at bout 5.00 sharp...,i was sitting at ah kian's waiting to get perms....(long q)....then i told her wat type of perms i wanted and she decided to choose for me(which was never a really good idea)...but since i was so tired to even bother.....,i'll just go with it.....,and after 5 long hours of waiting for the results......,i finally got UGLY...,CACAT...,HORRID....CURLS....euiiiii.......it makes me look like i'm 29 in a 17 year old body....i was so tired to be a bit pissed off....coz it was bout 10pm....


my old curls



and my new ones

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com