Wednesday, January 03, 2007

^Sunday^

went to have dinner with friends for leo thingy at eastwood....fung was there too....he was funnie..making us laugh non stop...dang!!! he was good in getting the attention..(in a good way)....then me and flora took this picThen the boys took this Its a three'o stuff (a hands up + ultraman signature/dance)

the deco's really nice tho....


then lanny picked me and melvin up at bout 11pm..,TK was in the car too..then we went for supper..(of course I couldnt eat coz I was bloated)...everyone’s staring at me in a weird way coz I was dressed so formally...just to have noodles at this non air conditional ordinary eating stall..(embarrassing isnt it?)...so when I got home...,lanny went to my cuzzie's for countdown while I was at home receiving text messages non stop...i did reply a few of the messages at first till the messages starts coming in non stop..so I was kinda tired to reply them..hehe..then LZS called ...and he keeps on talking non stop..so i ignored him after 30 mins...(coz he keeps on talking bout his boring little life..and plus I was so puffed up...really tired)..so I took pics…while talking to him to the phone...,a few times..while he was talking..,I put the phone on the table and quickly took a few pics..haha..then after another 30 mins..,I cant stand it liaw...so I fall asleep...haha..(its not tht I dont wanna tell him bar..,its just tht I’ve hint him like more than 7 times..but he still cant get it)..so in the morning..,he mgsed me again..but I was lazy to text him back..

the party mask....

pics i took while on the phone with him....haha


^Monday^

(At night)..fter dinner..e went to Melvins house to prepare a surprise birthday cake for TK..(I dint help at all but went there to have fun)..:)...after blowing the candles..,we sit down and eat the cake and starts talking /joking..BUT mostly laughing..well I laugh till my cheeks are so soar..then we have to massage our cheeks...haha..crazy lar all of us..especially Leonard..,o..and b4 tht..,Melvin trys to look at me in an angry way just for fun...so I donno wat to do so I looked into his eyes (looking cute)...he was so kek tao(I donno how to spell tht..haha)....then we talked till 12am..thts when me and bro went back home ....to wait for jonz..coz he is coming back from work at bout 2am..so we waited till was so tired..BUT still I wanted to see jonz....so when he came ..,we served him lamb and fish..(at bout 2AM<----...haha I know its a bit late for supper..,but who cares right?)..I ate a bit...then went to bed at bout 3 am..


^Tuesday^

Well I woke up bout 9am...then found out tht my phones cacat...donno y it wont send the messages i typed...so I went downstair to find daddy..and ask him to buy me a new hp..(N73....but then it was so damm big so was kinda considering N70 coz its a bit smaller then N73)


Then at bout 1pm...me and my cousin went to crocodile farm..*coz schools starting tomolo..so we wanna make the best of it b4 having to go back to sch*..then after tht..,we went to TK's new house..(while on the road..,my brother was racing with TK)..it was hilarious...:)..then we went to have something to eat....i ordered roti canai...and theres this special roti canai chesse which carol ordered..its good /not bad tho..then we went back home..(I was so tired..)then I went to go play with jia ling(brought her some chocolate and strawberries sticks)..she dint wanna share it with my aunt..haha..so selfish..then I went back home and have dinner..then at night..,watch tv till 10 pm...and then sleep..

while racingme taking a quick shot of aaron.....(TK was driving really fast...,so we have to drive faster)

and aunty brought me this cute bottle


gonna use it on thursday at sch...haha...so kiddish but cute

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com