Saturday, December 30, 2006

*another boredom post*

i woke up bout 10.....then theres 4 miss calls 2 from mum and 2 from LZS(dont really know how to spell his chinese name)......hmmpp...so i missed called back LZS.....and called mum to ask her wud she wants....but she dint pick up the phone.....so then LZS called asking wat i was doing and y i dint answered his calls....i told him tht i was sleeping and he called me 'little pig'....?.....uh...huh.....so we talked till he's got to go....and said tht he will call me later...(which i think its not nessesary....i mean.....,i know tht we havent contact each other since tht time he came to my sch to find me...but the only reason was tht i was trying to avoid him.....like never answer his calls or something like tht....but i donno y i've just decided to answer his calls today.....*maybe because i was surpprise to find him calling me since 2 am.....*...and tot tht it was urgent.....)...cheh....it was not even important at all..just only asking me how i was and wanted to go out with me...so i told him tht i was lazy to go out but he insisted tht we meet each other at parkson today just to catch up on things....<--catch up on things?.....huh?.....'we have nutting to talk bout u'know'....was wat i said....but realising tht i sounded mean so i just told him tht i'm really lazy....so he stoped asking and talked bout our holidays.........then after the call...,i went on9...to check my mails...then john asked me out....then i told him tht i'm lazy to go out.....(i really am lazy to go out bar....its not tht i dont want to go out...,its just tht i dont see the point of going out all the time...,...i mean....,miri's kinda small....and like wat mark said 'u'll only spend more money every single time u go out'....well unless we go to the park or the beach....which maybe i will agree.......then i chatted with friends and then i went downstairs and guess wat?...i've found my tortoise again....and i wanted to paint it white coz if i dont...,i will never find it coz its camouflage to the trees and grasses.......but while finding white paint in the closet....,LZS phoned asking wat i was doing then we talked till i've forgotten wat i was surppose to do......then i msged dave asking him whether he reads the newspaper...and he replies 'nope'......and he asked me 'y dont u read the newspaper everyday then tell me wats going on around the world so i dont have to waste my time reading it'....i was like 'u wished....'....then we msged and laugh here and there...till 2....then just remmebring tht i've got to paint my tortoise.....,and GUESS wat?...i've lost it aging...damm camouflage...!!!...then here i am right now...,blogging


o..and yesterday...,bro called me and called me 'sa po'.....eish..<----is tht how he says tht he missed me?.....maybe.....i missed him too.... :) .....haha....

then my mum gave me a new nick name "siaw mao"...(kitten).....and i donno y she calls me tht.....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com