Friday, December 29, 2006

*yesterday's story*

i woke up bout 9.30..coz my tammagotchi wont stop making this buzzing sound..,so i got off the bed just to check wat it needs but to found out tht its dead.... :( ...coz i've forgotten to feed it.....then i restart it and this duck appeared so i guessed tht my new pet...A DUCK?...,FAT JUICY SHORT DUCK?!?...LOL..so cuteee....after lunch...,i went on9 the whole afternnon...then at bout 5...,i wanted to sleep at the same time...,i need to go for my yoga class....i was so reluctant to go after last saturday ....

*it all started when i decided to go for yoga class with my cousin...but it turns out tht my yoga teacher wants us to learn step up aerobic....so i join just for fun....but dint know tht it would be so tiring.....and plus i was so damm tired....i keep on yawning......and coz u cant rest while doing this excercise.....,i felt like throwing up coz of the tiredness...,then my teacher was looking at our steps one by one....,she notice tht i was looking rather pale...so she asked me to rest...while i was resting at this corner...,this woman...wont stop talking to me....i couldnt answer her coz i feel so tired....so i just ignored her till she leaves me alone...then after tht my cousin sents me home and i told mum tht i felt kinda sick so she cook this yucky herbal soup and ask me to drink it..then after tht...,i went to bed....*

so after tht incident....,i dont feel like going for yoga anymore....coz i'm afraid tht i might fall sick again....then it was a good thing tht pujut area was flooding so i make an excuse to go home coz it was flooding real bad......so my mum agrees...yes!!!....problem solved...haha.....

when i got home...,i went on9 again...then mum came in and show me some of my baby pics tht i havent seen in years...,we laugh till sakit perut coz she says tht i was really cute but i disagree.....and said tht lannys cuter.....and my older brother has got girly eyes when he was young.....haha....looks so pretty...awww....LOL....then mum ask me if i still wanna go to the funfair....so i agreed.....then we waited for the rain to stop but it dint.....so when it was 10pm...,the rain FINALLY stopped......then i go wake mum up but she said tht she was kinda tired to take me there......o..well...nvm.......then...i was bored so i watch tv......then theres twins effect 2.....(since i've totally forgottern wat the movies bout)....so i start watching it just becuz...of edison chen and daniel wu.....REAL HOTTIES ALLERT.....haha....then after watching for bout 1 hour...,i find it kinda dull and boring coz edison chen's character's dead....i dint managed to finished the whole movie coz i was bored of it...so i went to bed.......ZzZzZzZz

^O N..., mum said tht jesse mccartney looks like a 13 year old with his baby face^...well.....ermmm...(pouting)...he's still cute u'know...isnt tht right myint?..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com