Wednesday, December 27, 2006

todays the day tht both of my brothers are having a TRIP to bintulu with dad to work...!!muahaha....and tht means....the computers mine!!!!....muhahaha...(evil grin)....

ok..enuf of tht....today.......,gals having driving trial exam.....,i make friends with this gal...but the boy...(ermmm..,ok..ok...lar... *he looks a lot like eugene* ....almost called out..."hey shortay"....to tht guy...but its a good thing he turned around to give me a clear view of his face.....if not..,i'll be embarrasing myself....haha).....and o..,yeah..i passed my trial....haha....*trial nia lar*.....having exam maybe on the 4th or 10th of jan...but i choose 10th...haha...the later the better.....haha....(coz if not...,daddy will be asking me to buy his newspaper almost everyday at bout 4pm....,which my brothers have to suffer driving to G.K just to get a copy of stars newspapper for daddy).....and but b4 tht...,last nite...,mum cursed me to fail for my trial.......hmmp......so mean of her...

so since both of my brothers aint here at home right now...,me and my mum starts planning wat to do the whole day....,so we decide to go to my cuzzie's shop to do facial...(i wanna perm my eyelashes again).....then we plan to go to the fun fair together after dinner.....*actually...,i was gonna go out with my friends...but SOME OF THEM LER.....busy WITH BF.....,busy HAVING PARTIES......,busy BEING LAZY.....,busy WATCHING TV......and unlike me...,i'm BUSY BLOGGING.......

so first of all...,mum phoned cuzzy asking her if shes free to do facial...but her shop was close coz its holiday......o....thts just so WONDERFULL...(being sarcastic)......i was so disspointed and plus.....this guy from perth phoned bout some problems...and mum have to go out to solve it and leaves me all alone at home with the dogs.....then it started pouring outside...so...,i decided to go on9...but tht stupid msn (cant log in)....and so...i played computer games.....and has forgotten bout my tammagotchi.....(my pet was almost dead....,coz its wasnt happy and it was hungry since 9am....haha..*and its bout 8pm right now*...i'm such a lousy owner).......so i told my mum tht i'm very lousy in taking care of pets....and she told me bout all her pets which she love but dint last long too...and its all her fault...coz she loves them too much till they die.......she once gave her pet boiling food coz she doesnt want the pet to eat cold food....LOL....i told her tht she was kinda stupid.....and she agrees....haha.....since the facial thing is off....,we kinda talk the whole evening till 7......,and then we wanted to go to the fun fair but it started raining.....so....,we end up watching tv instead.....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com