Friday, December 08, 2006

i'm tamagotchi crazy rite now...,i wont sleep early coz i just wanna finished playing the games to gain points...to visit the king...(man u guys must think tht i'm crazy)...but if u ever buy one..,u will never wanna leave it...,haha...yesterday...,i was at the patio busy feeding my tamagotchi...,then snowy(my dog)...was making noices coz she's hungry...,and i was like 'go away'.....ask lanny to feed u...,not me.....i'm busy feeding my tamagotchi..........then i went inside the house coz the dog wont stop bugging me.....(haha....i was so into it till i wont want ppl to disturb me...,am i turning into a tamagotchi freak??)***well maybe***....but right now...,i need to find a boyfriend for my pet...,coz its gonna die soon... :( ....

yesterday...,i went for yoga...and ppl wont stop staring at my hands(coz i've got henna tattoos on it)...they must have think tht i'm crazy or cool...,but i dont care at all.... :P .....i keep on yawning.....till i felt like sleeping...so i just rest for a while....hehe....then after tht...,bro pick me up then i went home to shower and daddy bought us to miri cafe to have our dinner...,i ordered chicken cream soup...and bakon salad.....i cant even finished the soup....coz i'm full...and theres a bowl of salad just waiting to be eaten.....so i took the first bite of it and it sux...coz i hate vege.....so i picked up the bacon pieces and put it into my mouth....it taste so yucky coz theres small pieces of vege on it.....so i just dont wanna eat it...after 3 bites...haha...so lanny have to finished it up for me....he passed me his salad....so i only helped him eat the tomatoes....and passed it back to him....but he asked me to finished the cabbage........i dont even know how to pick up the cabbage...haha...man..,i'm so lousy.......then lanny asked me to just poke it and it will be stuck to the fork.....(i was like....'oooooooo...like tht har?')....then daddy and lanny wanted to die coz they said tht i was kinda stupid....haha....(u cant blame me coz i dont eat vege...,so tht explains y i donno how to eat it...haha)...then daddy was like 'since u know tht u dont like vege..,then y order salad?'......tht question was stuck on me....'i was like i have no idea y....,maybe i just wanna try eating salad for once'.....then he laughed and said tht i'm really silly...

i went for driving lessons yesterday...,and i drived up to 90km/hr....my teacher was like 'u are so damm daring'...i just laughed....coz it was just my 4th lesson and i've been overtaking other cars since the 2nd lesson...so yesterday...,without her permission...,i drived really fast and changed to gear 5th...haha...,she was like 'are u in a rush?'...i was like 'nop...,its just tht driving on 60km/hr....,is kinda slow...so i drive faster lor'...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com