Sunday, December 10, 2006

***BORING POST***

last nite...i went to have pizza at frantini with dad and bro....i ordered pizza....daddy ordered pasta....while bro ordered (something which i couldnt remember)....then daddy ordered seafood soup.....and when the soup came.....,he just remebered tht he cant have seafood....so i'm force to finished up the whole bowl of soup for him...i dont felt like eating but throwing up.....god!!!! wats wrong with me.....,and u guys may ask wats my useless brother doing?!?....well he is not helping me to finished up the seafood soup coz he's got this yucky vege soup....haha...i've tasted it and it sux!!!!...when i was done with the soup...,i was already full...then the pizza came....and i ate 1/8 pieces and was bloated...haha...then i force daddy and bro to finished it for me.....haha...(i'm so mean...muahahahaha)...then when i got home....,daddy asked me to sleep early coz i've got church the next morning....but i went to bed bout 12 am...haha...coz i dont feel like sleeping...

*from now onwards i've decided to stick to one colour for my blog ...*

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com