Thursday, December 21, 2006

^another la-di-da post^

well yesterday....,i woke up becoz....christopher came.....,dammm.....,y would he wanna wake me up at 8 when i was having a good sleep.....o...nvm.....then he was talking bout the holidays at singapore....so we chatted along till mummy came home so i went to watch tv......till mummy says tht shes a bit hungry and wants me to accompany her to have breakfast.....so i tagged along to sin foh cafe to have noodles.....then after tht...,i went back to help mummy with her endless chores......till 10.30.....and shes got to go coz shes leaving for bintulu at bout 11...so SHE pushed all the chores for me to do...hmmp.....thts not fair ......was kinda upset.....coz i wanna be free all day coz i'm going to my cousin's house.....then daddy called i answered him in a really mean way(which i regreted so damm much)......then i went on9.....after tht..,in the afternoon...,i start baking adam's shortbreads......i was in a rush till i messed up the whole kitchen...i've got flour all over my shirt.....then my legs..,the floor...,the table cloth.....haha...(waiting for the servant to clean up tomolo)...

shortbreads in the oven..... :P

then after tht...,i went on9 again...,waitng for the shortbreads to be done.......,then i went to my cousin's house till 3...,then i watch tv...till 6...,then i went out to eat with melvin and my bro....,melvin keeps on pinching me... :( ...and i'm so kinda enuf not to pinch him back.....(see..,arent i the sweetest?)...LOL...then we laugh non stop on the way back to my house....

i got home and was WAITING for adam to show up .....but he was kinda late....haha...then when he came...with his funnie friend...,ben.....we talked a lot.....then a few of my aunts came out to see who he was...(Busy body!!!!!)...haha....then we talked till 9.45pm........then after tht...,i watched tv till 10..,then went on9...then at bout 10.30...i went to bed.........

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com