Tuesday, December 19, 2006

just something to crap about....

well...i'm so bored now.....so i'll just crap....... :D

i just recieved a msged from this guy tht i dont remember adding as a friend on to my list..names kelvin.....the msg goes:

kelvin: 'hi..,u r very beautiful.....can i **** ***?**** ** ****** ******?.....(HE WAS SO DAMM RUDE!!!!!!!)

i was kinda shocked...,then i blocked him,,......i told my bro..,then he just shrugged....(''shrugged?!"<-----*i expected him to say something like 'what!?'...or 'who is tht guy!?...or maybe .....'give me his friendster account...,i want disturb him'*)

damm...i'm so pissed off by tht msged....pfft....

well after tht i went downstairs to fix myself a cup of chocolate ice cream....and thts when i saw small tiny ants on the kitchen sink......euiwww.....yuck!!!.....man..!!! ever since my servant went back..,small tiny ants began to appear on the kitchen table.....well...i poured boilling water all over the ants.....muahahahaha....then dave said tht i was mean.....(o.O)...exccccussse meee........MEAN?!?....there were just ants o...k?.......then he said tht i could have just poison them instead of boilling them......oo..cheh....it saves time just to kill them straight away i guess......haha...



^^this happened when i was at aus^^

i was shopping for clothes....when this 2 aussy males was like

male 1:...hey look at tht sheila(sheila means girl/lady...or wudever)

male 2:shes cute

me:wat?!?...how does those two knows my name.......(then remembering tht aussies calls gals sheila....)

and i felt so damm uneasy with those 2 looking at me...,so i walked away

^n o...yeah...i never checked back wat i wrote b4....so....if theres any mistakes just tell me bout it^




No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com