Wednesday, December 13, 2006

well....i'm just so lazy to blog...for the pass few days......very...very lazy.....and besides.....nothing interesting happenned......except for tht....,i found my tortoise....YEAH!!!!!!!! then i put it in a box...and left it there....gave it food....water...and bathed it...haha...i love it...hahaha..i put it out in the garden...and it walks really fast...haha...cute(and adam said tht maybe its not fast but the fact tht i'm slow)...haha...then i woke up the next day...and it was gone... :( ...really sad....

and this morning...,i woke up and then i dont feel like getting out from bed...so i took out my mills and boons and start reading it.......really nice...then i got bored of it....so i starts hugging my little piggy toy which was just beside me....haha...then mum passed by my room...and was like

mum:ahhhh....,so cutteeee(while staring at my piggy toy)

me:o..haha...i got it fr......

(before i can finished my sentence...,she took the pillow toy away from me...and starts hugging it herself)

mum:aww...so cute lar...i want it....

me:no way!!!!...its mine.....and i love it

(and she ran off with my piggy toy....)

me:hey!!!!! come back here with my toy

mum:..........(she dint answer me)

and in the afternoon....i went to cut my hair.....its short for me but if u guys see it...,u'll say tht its still long.....haha....after coming back....,i went on9.....and then mummy came in to the room...and was smilling at me.....so i was like

me:wat are u smilling at....(then i notice tht she have my piggy toy with her...)

mummy:.....(hugging my toy)

me:u kidnapped my toy.......give it back to me or i'll call daddy....coz he bought it for me tht day

mummy:where?

me:singapore

mummy:oo...then i'll go there soon and buy more and more of it back home...(laughing)

and my elder brother saw it....

bro:ahhh...so cuteee....

and mum and bro wont stop hugging it...while i gave up on it...and starts chatting with friends on9...hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a fact ur slowwwwer than the tortoise u knowwww

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com