Monday, December 18, 2006

well yesterday i RELUCTANTLY get out of bed....just to go to church.....sish......i hate sunday mornings....then when i reached church....,i felt kinda sick.....so the whole time..,my bro keeps on helping me to ""make me feel better""....(like only 20% of it).....coz i felt like throwing up so i dint stand up when we r surppose to....and he asked me whether i pregnant.....i felt like kicking him when he keeps on asking tht question....*well duh* of course i aint pregnant......its the eating disorder thingy again......then while during the surmond...,it has gotten worse..so my brother took me outside for a walk.....till i felt better ....*uh...,thanks?*....is wud i said...then we went to have breakfast at 88 cafe.......then when i got back home..,i watch tv....till i felt sleepy...so i went to bed.....then i woke up at bout 4 pm and was kinda hungry....so i make milo ...then i went to the frige to get milk...and there isnt any.....* o...man!!*...then daddy said tht he will go buy a bottle of milk as fast as he can at G.K......so while i waited for bout 10 mins..*tht was kinda long*....he got back in a rush.....so i just poured a bit of milk in my milo....drank 4 sips and was enjoying it till mummy came home from my aunts and brought back laksa.....**ooooooo.....i want** was wat i said...so i throw away the milo...and starts eating the laksa...*i felt like a pig*...haha....then i was too full for diiner...so i skipped it....and while i was on9..,chatting with myint..,suddently..,it blacked out.....so me and my bros and my cuzzies and my niece and nephew....gathered outside the compound and starts talking..,playing..,telling ghost stories..,it was fun UNTIL melvin..,pinched me and tht when the chassing game was between me and melvin started...and it spreaded to all of my cousin....and we wont stop laughing..,screaming....,well some of my niece wont stop screeching(such an ear sore)...if i wasnt my niece..,i would felt like slapping those whos an ear sore...haha...then when the lights are on...,we went back to our own houses....i went straight to my room to check on the bruises melvin gave me....,*well THANKS to him..,i've got loads of bu bu's...on my arms....well i gave him friendship marks too...,...so its fair...*...haha.....then at night...,lanny went to my room....and felt asleep on my bed.....,i have to pushed and kicked him till he get off of the bed so tht i can sleep..haha....

heres some of the pics of my with my new short hair....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com