Friday, June 12, 2009

i cant believe i just woke up, i've missed breakkie and 10 rev. class...><...i dont think i even bother waking up early as zhen is not here at uni hall..i used to wake up so both of us could go to have breakkie, we used to wait for each other..but since tht gary-aino and zhen-sammy incident..our group just broke apart....zhen says he doesnt like hanging out with those SG gals...so thts y we seldom sit together...

the wind was cold last nite, it was blowing heavily...zhen wasnt there...i was walking alone back from the library../_\ he is out of credit...and zac (melody's bf's butt shakes)....damm distracting...haha...zhen said tht zac's butt is huge...but then i think its ok..just tht he shakes it like beyonce...

now, i'm currently having chocolates made by aino...damm nice... :D:D

my cute tutor stuarts gave me a free show of french kissing outside my room a few days ago..~

i feel like crap as i need to pass up my 1104 assignment today and this pimple on my face hurts so much...

tonight's international night...at least there is smthg to look forward to..

i Cbf by the fact tht i'm getting uglier by the day...sammy said i look like this gal name Peiqi...who i donno but zhen send me her pic ...which i dont see how we look alike at all...

me n zhen had this small arguement as he thinks tht living and staying at china would change me for the better..when i told him tht i prefer malaysia,multicutural...food is a nice and deli...in the end, he use all this BI LI BA LAH poematic words to shoot at me...which i couldnt really understand...so i let him win...

this HK gal asked me in canto if she is pretty..i couldnt really understand, but her friend answer for me 'NO'....how...erm..interesting...to futher my arguement on y i dont wanna go HK....cause canto doesnt really grow on me..:(

zhen got his visa done...he's going HK on sep (i think) he was super happy...if he gets a HD for this coming exam, he could receive 10k of aussie money...tht way i bet he would spend it on gucci and LV..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com