Monday, June 15, 2009

OMG...pinch me!!! i must be dreaming....zhen actually goes to church and prays...is he for real?..this comes frm a guy who told me tht he will only go to the church janice brought me if there's PG...PG bor.....i saw a very dammm leng zai today...he's a guitarist...damm leng ar....droooools...

anyhoos back to the main point...i dint know zhen is a christian..i am shocked to the max...tho he did say tht he told me onced b4..well tht must be like when we have just met..cause knwing him for all these months...i could say tht its hard to believe ler..haha..maybe i know him a lit too much..XD


he's damm artistic too..he showed me his drawings..i love how he could draw..well..he always draw himself while MSN chattin..i'll take it and post it here next time if he draws agn...gosh, this guy has been fooling me for soooo long..when i first draw pics on our msn chat box, he told me it was good..and i keep on drawing it(silly ass as i am) and nvr did i know he's drawing is like 10 times better...so damm sai soi lor...

what else could i say bout him...apart being a HD/D/C holder and is at the same age as me but doing his final year in business..i am impressed...as he is smart,artistic..and a fast learner...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com