Friday, June 05, 2009

okay...lets talk bout cheesy guys....i cant stand those cheesy lines coming out frm the ppl i met over the past 2 months...

senario one:
i was at the library, and caught this HK guy staring at me a few time..(not bragging, its true) and then he walked passed me a couple of times...i wasnt a bit bothered at first...but then for the next hour, he started walking behind me...and i dint even flinch...but then then next half and hr later, he walk pass me frm everywhere...thts when i was annoyed...then while on his way to his seat, he stopped halfway and then decided to walk up to me and asked for a red pen...i told him i dont have one..and then he asked for a highlighter...so i lend him one cause i couldnt lie as my colourfull highlighter was just sticking his head out of my pencil case...and then a few moments later, he walk to me and said
boy: ure highlighter isnt working properly, u should get a new one.
me: o yeah?...the colour is just light.
boy: o...ok..can i sit down next to u?
me: err...okay...
(.....)
me:o..yeah i've got a few HK gal friends, i find them pretty.
boy: u are pretty too..
me : O.O
boy: u dont look like a malaysian...
(.....)
boy:i like meeting ppl.i always find reasons to meet other ppl..
me: is tht y u asked for me for a red pen?
boy: o..nooooo...haha...so wats your name? what course u doing and where do u stay? are u going to be here tomorrow night?
i told zhen bout it, he called upon receiving my smshe was asking y dint i ask him to go library too...
so the next night, while on our way to library, zhen keep teasing me bout me meeting my hk boyfriend..then upon seeing him, zhen said he knws tht guy...
he's name is K(something)...i donno y most of the hk guy i meet's name starts with the letter K...its always a very unique name..those names which i have never heard of b4....who whould i meet next? Mr kesi? Mr kueh tiau? Mr kuala lumpur? or Mr kangaroo? LOL...
senario two:
while another HK guy who was driving me to the city...
boy:i think my car is very suai, dont u think so?
gal: er...i've nvr heard ppl said tht lor..i tot ppl address suai to a guy.
boy: y? u think i'm suai issit?..u want to date me issit?...not a problem...
gal: errr...tht wasnt wat i mean.
senario three:
boy: wanna go have lunch together?
gal:(i was thinking of having lunch with zhen)...er...no thanks...made plans..
boy: u have broken my heart...(and walked away with a sad face)
senario four:
in workshop 1101, i saw one of the cheesy HK guy, i sit at the other end of the class ..away from him...and i played my ipod...and shut my eyes...half praying tht he isnt going to come and talk to me, the next thing i know is tht he tapped my hands...and i'm forced to fake a smile and asked wats wrong.
boy: i just called u, but u dint answer my calls
me: really?...er...i was listening to my mp3..sorry
then he talk something incanto to me which i completely dont understand....then i shut him off by signalling him tht i'm listening to my mp3...and we were doing this patient and nurse practice where we have to feed our patient when he/she is unconcious...and he came up to me and wanted to be my partner...
while feeding him some yoghart tht our lecture gave us,
boy: this is the best day of my life when u feed me like this.
thinking tht its kinda sick to hear this..i left the spoon hanging on his mouth and then continue eating my tub of yoghart as fast as i can....cause the next thing i know is tht he wants feed me...thank god, i finished the whole thing b4 he could do something which would pleased him so much....
i went out and ring zhen...just to tell him i'm kinda sick...he was sick too...cause of gym...poor thing...
then when i got back,boy asked wat i going to do tht nite...i told him tht me and zhen is going out...and then he asked if zhen has a car...and i told him no...he wanted to sent us both to marion...zhen got a little spiked up by tht and asked me to ask him wats wrong with taking the bus?...
i got a cut, i wasnt really pay attention to my surroundings while on the phone...i was tired too...and wasnt thinking straight...so painful ler....i got like tons of bumbs and cuts since last month...so careless nia...even zhen asked wats wrong with me...as i couldn sleep for a few nites....at times while asleep, i would suddenly wake up and then go get a pen and paper and write down notes which i could add to the assignment papers....zhen said its something like sleep walking as i dont really know wat i was doing till in the morning, i find a page full of notes which i've written and i tot it was a dream...scary ler....

ok..thts for now as i need to get ready as i'm going to alethea's unit...cause all of us SG gals,aino,me,gary,collin,denny and alvin is having this ice cream feast...too bad zhen couldn go..as he and ryota has made bowling plans...i wanna go bowling too..><

photo of the day..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com