Tuesday, June 02, 2009

formal dinner..:D:D:D...reuben asked me to get my make up done at inglot...i look like a panda...forget the 100 punches...he's not getting it on me...i was not pleased with the make up as they dont knw how to do to on a chinese asian face...so cakey....i was soooo glad tht zhen wasnt there to see me..
when shirley saw this pic, she was asking if they did tht on me thinking tht i'm going clubbing or a formal dinner...i did mention tht its a formal dinner where i want it plain and simple tho...the make up artist did my make up twice....doing wat i do best..still learning on how to use my phone....i'm not so good at it tho...and i dont read guides...hahai met so many dressed up pretty ppl tht nite....most of them have the 'cher' inspired look on them...like wat zhen would say : 'na me hao'let the pics do all the talking...cause i'm currently stuck at the main campus cause its pouring...and i'm hungry as i was rushing for the whole day up and down main campus and sturt building...and now i;m playing res city...damm tht zhen...always got me addicted to games....i hope he's okay by now as i havent seen him for the whole day.... kath and mestarters..maindessertsme and jasmine....aino and gary dint go...as aino doesnt have a dress....but then for tht nite, they are also ppl dressing up in jeans...on the phoneeeeee agn....haha...everytime i'm on the phone...zhen does he's signature ><nah..,show u caller ID lor...jeez...cant even see anything also cause of the reflection..

the after party at the ballroom..where we drag aleathea to...it was my first time after orientation week to go to this kinda after party....like always...i nvr enjoy myself..haha...so i ended up talking to collin instead...they were all screaming...cause most of them was high on alcohol...while us asians just stand there at the corner and watch in awe just they dance like no body's buzz..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com