Wednesday, June 10, 2009

short post as i'm going to go watch zhen cook mee goreng in 10 mins...he says tht he needs a healthy diet...mee goreng healthy meh?...he's been going to the gym and has been telling me all about it right after i bragged bout Von going to the gym...

anyhoos..i went to fair day last sat...


my pretty jap friend, aino suzuki...all of us got henna's from the top to bottom is kath,aino,and me...anna said my hand looks so cacat cause it looks meatless...i'm so fat now..i've gained one KG..><...the 'wu liau' ness of ZHEN...both of us went to the main campus library today...been going there alot lately...this very damm wu liau zhen send me a message via facebook while we are prac sitting nect to each other...asking me to stop facebooking...O.O...finally i got a few sec glaced at suke..tht gal who bit zhen...it was kinda dark as both me and zhen is walking back to uni hall at 10pm...i was kinda blur when zhen whispered to my ear asking me to look at my back...so i couldnt get a good view...well at least i know she wears glasses...i keep asking zhen to stop walking as he was prac running away from her..and dragging me along...i wanted to get a better view.....i grabbed both of zhen's shoulders braking him...but thn he and his muscular body was too strong for me.. :( he keep saying tht he doesnt wanna bumped into her and her sexual partner..LOL...yes..suke got her sg victim and is gonna lure him to bed with her tonight...poor sang...he's sick and has to hear all those noise from his room.. :S i had a my hair cut last sat...so expensive...10 bucks :(...no one notice it except for kath..haha..

speaking of kath, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHY LIM :):)zhen keep saying tht mike he(tht taiwaness actor) is he's xiung di..cheh...and he keeps watching taiwaness drama...and i asked him

me: y u keep watching all tht and nvr study

zhen: well by watching mike he, my xiung di,my suainess increased by 300 %...

me:(eyes rolling)..in your dreams zhen...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com