Friday, June 19, 2009

boy: i saw ure hk admirer at the bus stop...and tht idoit wont stop staring at me.
me: i guess..he isnt into me then...i bet he's gay..:D:D
boy: hell no...he is into u...
me: i dont think he saw us together at the library tht day..
boy: i donno....maybe...
me: he's scary..(><)
boy: yes and he likes u...:P

(...)
me: OMG...tht stalker came to uni hall tht day..but i couldnt recognize him as he isnt wearing he's glassed...heck, i dont even know he's name...
boy: its keiffer..
me: weird name...
boy: yeah and he's stalking u
(...)
(after bumping into him yesterday and today)
me: i'm scared of him..u should have seen the way he stares...its scary...
boy: agn,like i said, he's stalking u..:P
me: its tht all u can say?
boy: he like u..:)
me: (><) hell no...:p
o..tomolo's aino's birthday...wiiii...i wanna go city arrr...><..i dont wanna go back home...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com