Saturday, September 04, 2010

i serious need a louder ring tone....i got like 45 miss calls in like just 3 days.... cannot help it bar...i dont understand...its like when i'm not expecting calls, my phone wont stop buzzing...and when my phone's next to me, it doesnt ring at all..


just got bk from Royal Ade Show..its was cold..damm cold...spend like 200 bucks...not on rides..i cant believe i did not go for rides this year...sigh...my ride buddy aint here..i spend most of my money on food products....i forgot to get wine...


i wanted to get hair extensions...but aino and yy stopped me..but..but i could have purple/blue or blonde hair...sigh...so sad.


someone spoke korean to me...thank my lucky stars i understand a bit of korean thanks to the movies kath got me..i told her i'm not korean and asked her why she even speak korean to me...she told me i look like korean and did not think twice, and aproach me.


me = korean and zhen = japaness... hai bu weird...haha...

i got myself a egyptian silk sheet set...ahhh…can’t wait to sleep on the material..its soft and silky. I was going to get the comforter set instead but then there wasn’t any good looking patterns…mostly kids design.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com