Friday, September 03, 2010


him: wah, ta hen diao.

me: why cant u say Bang instead of Diao..its the same rite?

him: okay, ta hen Bang diao..

me: =.="..ask u not to say Diao lor

him: why?

me: cause diao means Fuck

him: eiii....sheila....how could u....wo mei xiang dao ni hui say tht word. wah...ni hao...hiau..(the way he says hiao, is sooo damm funny)

me: lol

....................................

him: where u wanna go later?

me: sportsgirl.

him: okay....

me: do u think this hat looks good on me? *pointing at another hat* dont u dare ask me to wear tht...and i hate those Hk styles kinda fashion...its so geli.

him: i love tht hk style.

me: bye bye....*left the shop*

him: :'(

....................................

him: arg...i hate tht kelly ar...damm annoying okay...i hate the fact tht she likes to go ask me to vote for her.

me: isnt she the pretty one?

him: *making a gagging noice* yuck....so fecking ugly okay.

me: at least she aint as crazy as suke who gv u a love bite out of nowhere without u knowing it...

................................

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com