Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When i do have a child, i would nvr, nvr ever sing her/him this song. i mean just by reading this freeze my blood cold. Imagine ure child says something like ' hey, mama, u used to say tht u would buy me (this) and if (this) doesn’t (that) you would buy me another (something). rmber? you promised.'..and by the time my kid turns 5 years old, I’ve be declaring bankruptcy in order to full fill my promise to her/him..and I’ll be cursing that stupid song for it.

Hush little baby don't say a word
Mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird.

If that mocking bird don't sing,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring.

If that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass.

If that looking glass gets broke,
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat.

If that billy goat won't pull,
Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull.

If that cart and bull turn over,
Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover.

If that dog named Rover won't bark,
Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart.

If that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest babe in
town.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com