Sunday, September 19, 2010

Like i said earlier with the phone calls and all. Same goes to text messages and chat pop ups. When i'm damm busy like for example today, rushing my butt for an assignment which is due this friday, having like only completed 25% in total. My goddamm phone wont stop ringging up nonsence from far away land.


Can anyone not understand the word "busy"? or should i just wear a band ard my forehead saying 'F. off ppl, i'm busy'. jeez ppl..jeez


Same goes to the word 'i'm not free today' or 'i'm not free this week' or 'i cant make it for dinner'...why do u ppl keep calling me asking if i can make it.


And last but not least, you notice tht i've been busy writing my essay, i aint a nurse u know, i cannot just stand by ure side every 30 mins, checking ure temperature. i know ure sick but then i also know u've got legs to walk to the fridge to get some med and pop a few into ure mouth. u said i dont care. but then have u ever ask me if i'm in pain? NO..have u ever asked me why i've got sleepless nights? NO..my back bone has been killing me for days now and i aint complaining. i just get on with chores while u play ure god damm computer games.


Just when i'm typing this out, i've already got 2 smses and a call...why ?? why do all of u guys picked today to talked to me.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com