Monday, September 20, 2010

i'm gonna cut my hair in 2 weeks time...i opt for a new hair style..i was thinking of short shoulder length hair..i might go to the asian shop..instead of the one denise brought me to 3 weeks bk.

i am planning to dye my hair red too..despite what daddy says..fiery red? blonde red? strawberry red? i was thinking of reddish brown..well..just something new for my 21st.



my new target is to get two of these books i recently went to book review sites to check out was kinda books should i get this coming friday. as i'm planning to go to the city to get my nursing books..plus these..and maybe, i can meet zhen for lunch as i still have his stuffs.



recently talked to shirley on the phone, updated myself on make up products..imma gonna go make up browsing..tho i MIGHT or MIGHT NOT get..haha..cause my friends keep reminding me tht i nrv use eye shadows so theres no point getting em...yeah...i do have one...the first eye shadow i got with sarah this year....but then its sooo kewl to have a pallet of 80 colours..like what those youtube tutorial girls have..its just sooo awesome..but facing true facts, i hardly use em...like the one i got with sarah, the only time i've used them was during CNY and thts it...sad nia..haha



i feel a bit sick...damm...i dont think its got anything to do with lanny's sick bugs lingering ard the house.i donno why i feel like throwing up all day...its like if u just place raw meat especially fish right infornt of me, i might throw up...i cant stand the smell of fish now...i told a friend and he said i'm pregnant..haha..jeez..like as if...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com