Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sleepover went well...before tht, i went to pick Janice up from the city...i lost my way and end up at this deserted place..=.="...funny eh...i was so scared that i sped up and caught myself smiling at the flash of the speed camera...damm...200 bucks gone just like that. Hai bu sad. Janice kept calling asking where i was and if i’m alright...haha..then her friend with a fancy sports car came to my rescue. So a 15 mins pick up turns to a 1 hr drive.

We arrived at 12am to my house, all tired..but then we still made the effort to bake some yummy cookies..after mixing everything up, i thn asked;


Me: Janice ,do you know how to use the oven?


Janice: eh, why u ask me, isnt this your house?


Me: yeah, but i’ve nvr used the oven here, my brother is always the one using it.


Janice: @.@...thn? how now? What shall we do?


Me: okay, erm, lets just pick either one of the buttons, i’ll press one button and u go next until we figure this out okay?


Janice: i would nvr get bored being ard you..


...so in the end, we did it...we got the right combination of buttons to set up a 180 degrees and cooked our cookies for 15 mins and more...cause i accidentally added too much milk into the mixture..so our cookie dough was super duper soft, but heck, quick thinking got me to freeze the 2nd batch.


I slept like a baby..it was a good sleep...cooked Bovril noodles for Janice..sent her bk to the city at 9am.

Going to Astor for dinner tonight, its yy’s birthday tonight..after tonight, its my turn to plan a birthday party...arggg....after so much effort place into thinking about it, i decided to have a simple, 4 girls birthday picnic..but then i realise my outfit for picnic is a bit too much...and so now, back to square one...i have no idea where to dine for my birthday, i was thinking of Astor, but since yy’s got hers there, i might not wanna do it there..and since its just 5 of us girls, i was thinking a posh afternoon tea and k-box to finished the day. Since someone special is coming to Adelaide for my bd...haha...i’ve gotta spend more time with him.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com