Tuesday, July 24, 2007

it was just a dream,
u werent there,
distances far away,
its like this everyday
we never talked nor did we see each other,
tht call was just to keep me from giving up,
i miss you but u dont,
u've given me nothing but shattered dreams
wats left of me is a broken heart,
wondering if u'll come,
afraid to close the door,
i miss you once again
when u walked into my life,
i'm a alive again,
but when u left me,
i just died again
thts when the restlessness began,
and i'm so tired,
u cared less on wats going on,
but just wanted attention of your own
i wish the dreams were real,
and we could be happy again,
but then everything has changed,
and these tears wont stop flowing
tell me wat i should do,
when i can hardly breathe,
when i found out tht i've lost u,
am i to give up everything tht i have believed in?
will i ever love again?
seems like yesterday,
my world just fell apart,
but i will try to wipe the tears from my eyes,
i'm broken and i dont mind if u know it..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com