Wednesday, July 25, 2007

TODAY,25th of july...is mwai hunnie's birthday...YAY!!!..something i've beem looking forward to for months...haha...just about a year ago,exactly on this date,melvin called telling me tht i've been selected to go NATIONAL SERVICE....was not in a good mood after tht....haha....o..well....had a really great time today....coz i've been really bored these past 2 days.....got to her house at bout 1030...and i was the earliest,coz i found out tht sarah,kt,pinky,pem,jordan's coming bout 1pm


let the pics do the talkingme and the birthday gurlshe was busy so i took vain pics of myself alonei've got my hunnie's curvesi love her bedblah..


ate myint mum's cooking...it was super deli...~yummy~....i can just eat this everyday and would never get bored of itmy empty bowland myint's..she threw away all of this...(such a waste)i was happily drinking my green teaand my hunnie was washing the dishes..muahahahacaught in the act of kissing the flowershe looks sadtook a pic with my vios as the background...how nicetook a pic while waiting for her curtin friends to arrivethey took such a long time to arrive...thts y we made a sad face expressionhunnie and her prezzyshe was opening it..had the tin can stuck on my head...hahai just love being silly coz it makes me happy.. :-)me and her FAKE sugar coated cherryher birthday shadesher ugly police shadesshades which looks like the one tht sarah hadreally LOVE her comfy bedher cakeit seems like she was trying to hide the knife from garycake cutting


finally..,sarah,kt,pinky,jordan,pem arrivedme and sarahme and sammyi finally got a pic taken with this star...(her pic's pricey..she tends to hide from the camera coz shes camera shy)me and the one and only...PINKY!!!last but not least...,mwai hunnie and ib4 make up onsammy and myint helped me put on make up...i look like a SLUT!!..well..thanks anyways... :-Pjordan was teaching myint how to use her own laptopb4 leaving myint's house...see the sad face..:-((

me,sarah,jordan,kt,pem,pinky...drove to parkson....and while driving....my gawd!! would i never want to sit in pinky's car ever again...and i mean it...coz she was driving in the middle of the road and driving in zig-zags....i wasnt sure wat she was doing but me and pem tot she had losted it...coz its was really dangerous...and it was the main road to parkson with lots of cars again....good thing no one was in her car....me and pem could only watch from my car which was just right behind hersme and hippo....cute eh?

wasnt really happy yesterday....i wasnt smiling the whole day...but then i could finally scrapped off tht face and replace it with... a real smile...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com