Thursday, August 02, 2007

i'm been extremely lazy to blog..(sorry hunnie).....and plus...,i've got nothing much to blog about

its was a really boring week for me,just stayed at home chat up with my friends.....

myint gave me some pic i took tht day at her house....

can u see me?me and her cam...been entertaining myself with this....

bro got back on friday nite and bought me an outfit which makes me look kinda fat....jon wanted to see me with it...hah!! never in a million years...

but then i wore to sch on monday...me at my piano teacher's house...me and lewis during maths period....but then when this hao lian guy notices tht i was taking a pic...,he looked at the camera instead...haha..no lar...j/k...went to techno..love this hand-painted design mirror..coolio...

had my piano exam on tues....was really nervous till i cant really play my pieces infront of the examiner...i was trying to keep myself clam...,by remembering wat jon said to me....but then...heck..tht room was so damm cold..till i was shaking like a leaf...well not literally..but then u get wat i mean....

after the exam,mandy wanted to take a few pics with meme and mandy..a 14 year old whose MUCH MUCH more taller than mei took a pic of my teacher who was back-facing me
took a pic or two while waiting for mandythe housekeeper who works there mistaken me for a young worker whos attending a meeting there....o.my,dont i look old with this coat..was reading this extremely big book to my teacher's daughther....see how small my calculator is compare to itwent to deserts with lewis last nite...

i saw my dogs kissing!!!eui!!!gross!! i wanted to scream.."o..get a room!!"..but then i dont think they would understand me anyways..(of course not lip-locking....it was just mainly licking each other's mounth)...my friend told me tht they were french kissing...makes me wanna puke to even think of it...haha...gosh!! even my dogs are in love?!...guess its just lonely me again for now

my king : really sorry lor...u lar,keep travelling non-stop....i will find time for the outing k?...

my superstar : u could store up all those lame jokes and share it with me anytime u want.. :-P ..

mickey : i've got the pic...i do smile lar....yeesh....

jon : the baby was not him..haha...but then tht was really lame...LOL
no explanations needed here..coz u've proven it all..and damm..arent i happy to get rid of u.. :-D ..u immature sissay!!..and pray to god tht someone would find u..err..interesting to be with....

the past,present and hoped not the future..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com