Monday, August 13, 2007

is everything gonna be ok?..
things just got worse and i don think i could hold on...
where r u when i needed u the most?...
all my cries is all i had...
if i cant have ure love and attention...
i donno wat i want anymore..
i've been dying inside little by little....
i want the truth from you...
in my dreams,u were there to wipe my tears..
u held me close and hugged me
just like a child,i felt asleep on ure shoulders...
never wanting to wake up to reality...
why do we never know what we've got till it's gone?...
I still feel the sting of my tears even tho i've been crying for hours...
someone please wake me coz i couldn seems to break free from all these pain...
:'(
*myint,i miss u,...i donno y i couldnt stop crying and i'm having sleepness nights..,been crying my eyes out...i feel so empty inside...and plus so numb...i accidentally cut myself tht day...and even tho is was a deep cut with blood and all,..it just doesnt seems to hurt anymore...by getting cuts and bruises doesn seems to hurt as bad as wat my heart is feeling rite now....this depression is driving me nuts...i donno whether i'm still living or dead...everything's so twisted and weird*

i'm sorry if i couldnt stay strong....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com