Friday, August 31, 2007

blah..i hate holidays...today's National day...so?...my king sang to me....haha...negarakuuuuuuuuu..couldnt stop laughing coz he's tone deaf...

last friday,
rushed home from sch to helped prepare for bro's surpprise birthday party by rac chiew...of course mum did most of cooking while i prepare the drinks and all...i was planning to blow balloons,get party hats,and maybe buy some cute stuff for the party but someone reminded me tht my bro's celebrating his 20th birthday not 5th....me driving home

the party was fun and my bro was really happy bout it...the party ended bout 10.30....and they all drove to deserts to meet up with Miss May...while i stayed at home and watch tvhis birthday cake,the exact same one as dr lee's...this is the third time this month tht i've saw the exact same pattern...so thts y i dint eat the cake...

the other day..,roger,me and flora was fooling around at lewis's car....skipping mr tan's ct class...tell me wat u see...its non other than roger,he's camera shy for the very first time..

on the 26th was snowy's birthday...shes a cutie pie when i first saw her...,then now,i really hate her bad...,coz she wont stop acting cute...just wanting me to pat her head..and go like 'aww,ure such a good gal and all tht crap'...sish...thts annoying....(oo...btw..,snowy's my dog)..and i aint got her pic.. :-/

was bored during phy class...hunnie's hunand my classmates

was webcaming with my hunnie last nite

aint she pretty?me and my hun

and while she was busy,i took a pic of myself...

dad got home yesterday and bought strawberries...my fav...yummylicious

woke up quite late...and is still kinda tired.....was webcaming with my king....then chatted with tons of ppl tht i donno...o..heck..those pest wont leave me alone....they wont stop asking bout my personal life...at last,i did wat i had to...just block em all.. >=)

proms in a week....am still deciding whether to go or not...jon called last sat...telling me he might be going on the last min...makes me wanna bang my head against the wall...y last min?.....SIGH....i bet all this doing has got something to do with his bro....well at least he's trying....

ooooouh....i got myself the cutest boy ever...i visit him day and night....played and talked for hours...tho he's younger...,i dont mind hanging out with him...he's just a cute little fellow../ my lovely oscar tang!!!!!!!!!!!!he wanted to cry upon seeing vin....my cousin wanted him to call me mammy...(O.O)....haha....signing out

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com