Saturday, August 04, 2007

my classmates planned a birthday party for dr lee yesterday.....i dint know it was her birthday till i saw the card. :-P planning to surpprise her her bd cake...blueberry cheese cake...dr lee and her cake.. :-)blueberry cheese cake's aint my fav,not a fan of cheese cakes....love the deco tho...,coz theres purple colour on it...

after lunch,me and roger went to Taman Awam just to relax and have fun.....it was really windy and cooling..love it there.. my shot....which looks kinda cacat

got home and started webcaming with my superstar... :-P tht nite,my Super-superstar called..(feeling special?)btw..,love ure sunnies ...

talked for hours...really love it...coz he's such a joker...plus a lamer....and cheers me up...(p/s: cant wait for ure next call)
i love talking to my superstar girlfriend... :-D ....and i'm his superstar boyfriend...(a slight twist..)promises for me...

but then u still owe me tons of promises..Ngek..i want u to sing to me....coz i sang to u so many times...and wheres my peppermint sweets and my cow....,and plus dont forget to mail me the bottle of snow...

happy?...

feeling lucky to have all of them by my side when i'm feeling down...but too bad they arent all here in miri or maybe leaving soon for futher studies..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com