Thursday, August 23, 2007

lets get this straight,i'm no one's dear/darling/sugar...or any of tht shiat...

i'm only my hunnie's hunnie...,my king's queen..,my superstar girlfriend's boyfriend,...my babe's babe..wat else?...hmmp...cant think of any rite now,but then u get the pic...

dang...am i not feeling cool today...


feeling kinda tired...coz i dint get enuf sleepi wanna lie down on my bed....with my head on my pillow...
like so... closing my eyes..never wanting to wake up....dreaming of calm sceneriesor maybe me hugging Jesse Mccartney...hah!...


well,lets not get to far....hei!! look wat found...pics of ppl tht i miss so much...mwah friends!!!...(grabbed from my kiki babe)

well theres notthing much going on this week...

except for the fact tht i almost killed myself again.....on a' 'T' junction....wasnt really concentrating well on the road....coz i was bother by life....
my king's leaving tomolo..gonna miss him..and all those lame jokes...

and plus tomolo's my brother's birthday...since he's been ignoring me for the past few weeks,busy gaming,and when i do interupt with asking a tiny winny question,he would shooed me off like a fly.....so tht leads me to a conclusion of tht i would hardly care wat to get him for his bd....
and plus i'm meeting someone face to face tomolo...which is gonna be awkward...after sooooo many years...and rite now,i'm trying to find a way to avoid seeing him..
signing out....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com