Thursday, August 30, 2007

have u forgottern bout the fact tht i'm human and have feelings too?
everyones asking me to be strong
but how could i when history repeats itself
give me reasons if u cant prove me wrong
u lost ur words to answer me
everyone makes mistakes and are forgiven but not u
by believing ur every words are my biggest mistakes
the friendship we had is such a waste,
when its ending this way,
if ure not going to care,
i might as well find a way to mend this broken heart..
dont tell me ur not part of all these mess,
dont put all the blames on someone else,
crying for someone like u is such a waste..
i can only watch from far,
feeling numb and helpless,
as the pain accumulates,
the cut grows deeper,
those fears r pilling up,
as the warm u gave turns solid cold..

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com