Sunday, August 12, 2007

why???...Wai???...YYY?????? ....do we always have to argue?.. it saddens me to think tht u aint like the guy tht i used to know...u aint notthing to me...pfft....wat r u so jealous about...well u never show tht u care anyways,ure just saying it but aint doing it...all i need is time...and some space between us friends.....coz all this argument over something stupid is not gonna make me change my mind...dont ask nor do i wanna talk about it...just SHADDAP for once!!
silence is golden
when all these tears are turning me into rust...
went hiking with lewis and roger yesterday....beau scenery taken after hiking
meroger...lewis...on our way home...
hiking aint my thing at all...but then i ate quite a lot of junk food tht morning...,so i would do anything just to detoxify my body...joined the guys for hiking at bout 5...met aunt judy and my cousin's wife...
i felt like throwing up till the end...i feel so faint...my legs couldnt hold me up....once again...thanks to lewis N roger for helping me out...eik!!..if it wasnt for them,..i bet i would just faint and die there on the spot...hah!
melvin followed my car to church today....he kept on fooling around with me till i couldnt stop laughing.....laurence's mum was kinda annoyed...hehe....BUT like always...,i dont care much about those ppl surrounding us...yalar..yalar..sat lar..got new hp..he doesnt wanna take a pic with me..but wanted me to take a pic of his new hp....yeesh!!well,i took a pic anyways..i was looking at him wanting him to look at me so tht i could take a shot...
tht reminds me,i havent been incontact with dave for ages.this toy would always reminds me of him...blue underwears was wat he said the first time i gave him one of this babiessigning out...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com