Wednesday, August 15, 2007

well...i AINT GOT A DATE FOR PROM anymore..hehe...coz jon's away....wat a pity...so...er...i dont think i feel like going anymore...jon's bro was kinda angry at him for being busy all the time and all....so he told me tht he's gonna have a word with jon when he gets back...o..shiat...tht doesnt sounds good.....

saw my lame king tht day,he wanted me to scream his name out loud upon seeing him (while jumping around..like one of his fans)...and pretends to faint when he hold my hands...and then just die on tht spot when he kissed me...er...too dramatic kua.....thts so...stupid lar....now y would i wanna do tht in the public..haha...

o..ya..ever since i put my nick as "i wish i was your someone"...,ppl in msn wont stop asking me who am i talking bout,or maybe trying to comfort me,or was asking me if i'm alright...and theres one tht even ask me if it was HIM..(O.O)..bhahahaha...to think of it,its just a line from this song tht i love...well..er..thanks for ure love and all,but I'm fine now...

was watching tv...and guess wat my pet was doing...
he was watching tv too...eii..cute...

flora drew a pic Mdm sheila on her table during CT class..lewis was helping out tooMdm sheila on this jetson's/terra cotta/pimped outfit...yuckkie ain it?and lewis drew this fatso and says tht its her husband....looks more like lewis himself to me.. LOL..


tuesday..,went to have lunch at sun city....was kinda bored..and so this is wat we did to roger's watermelon...roger's discusting meal...with a mixture of flora's kacangma and chicken bones,my pork liver soup,lewis's chinese tea...plus cillies and soysauce...o..ya...toothpicks too as decos..


yesterday..,the guys was playing with my belt during miss wynne's maths class..roger lewis with my blinggy belt....


today...,woke up at bout 6am by mum's knock on my door...asking me to get up for church,but after answering the door..,i went back to sleep till 630....since mass starts at bout 7am and plus i'm driving another car...i took my very sweet time to get ready...couldnt concentrate during mass coz my bro was making fun at this guy infront of us...was laughing till i could hardly stand...buuuuuu...just missing u loads....actually..i really miss hugging u..and plus..poking u...and most of all flipping my hair against ure face when i have the opportunity to..haha..

reached sch at bout 830...was bored coz it was phy class..and my friends are having their exam....so..i took pics of the phy teacher...

he was holding on to rows of newpapers...hitting those who r talkingnot trying to be mean,but he really looks a lot like Bamm Bamm Rubbles from The Flinstones..
Pebbles and Bam Bam...and in this pic..,he looks like a cave man hunting for food with his club...(giggles)he was rolling the newpapers...A.K.A..the clubhaha...i couldn stop laughing at this pic...
signing out...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com