Monday, July 23, 2007

when for my piano lesson on saturday,and i seriously thinks tht my piano teacher was drunk....she wont stop telling me lame jokes,wont stop laughing and was really hyper....,and while playing my pieces...,i was wondering if it was the stress tht she was having or did she not take her medications,o..well....i'll just pretend tht shes ok...and it got worse when my mum came into the room....issit me or does all those students there thinks shes hyperly active tht day....

got home and was kinda tired...,was gonna take a nap then jon called telling me tht he'd got tickets for the 430 movie...,got up and drove to parkson to meet up with him...,upon reaching he told me tht he went back home coz he tot i wasnt gonna meet up tht early...,so me and christina walked around parkson...ended up at popular reading cook books....coz someone wanted me to bake him an icecream cake...(o.-)...then jon came and we went to have lunch at MCD...we crapped for an hour there then went to the cinema to watch transformers....while watching i felt like sleeping.....and then the cinema room was so freaking cold again..the movie lasted bout 2 hours and my butt was so sore...i cant walk properly..i was so cold and he asked me if i was sick..(hunnie,i aint gonna post bout the holding my bone or skin thingggy)..after tht i told him tht i wanted to get mum's present as i've again forgottern tht it was her birthday...so we walked around searching for the prefect present and both of us ended looking for soft toys for me (coz i want one)...then looked for robots coz i wanted to get him transformer action figures....but then we cant find any..saw lots of my friends and cousins there....,jon mistakenly tot tht my indian friend tht greeted me was my cousin..(hunnie...,u know who rite?)

got home quite late...and had my dinner bout 8...was too full to eat mum's birthday cake...called my hunnie and we laughed till i've got flu and her with butt aches..

went to matai dei church on sunday,got up early and then was kinda tired

me and my pillow....


reached there and sat with mum...was planning to sit with bu....but then i couldnt find her...after mass,saw bu and went to hug her....and SHE CALLED ME A BIATCH for hugging her...(O.O)...thts the first time she'd ever called me tht....but then i guess she was shocked tht i hugged her from behind...,saw david...tall and thin as ever..but a bit darker...was searching for mum and jon came up to me...apparently someone saw him coming towards me and dint liked it...so...i moved away from him after the hand shake...

had breakfast at grandpalace with my uncles..saw Dr fong there....euiiiii....

then went to my cousin's house...,and on the way there...i wanted to take a pic of me looking evildoes this count?


after tht got home and took a long nap...till 4...went on9/watch tv and then had dinner...

was feeling kinda bored then he messaged..well at least he tried to keep in contact...

i'm so freakingly bored today...went to aunt's house to play with jia lingforress...

she wanted me to draw her a scary monster...haha...guess tht my drawing skills bout monsters have not improved since kinder

was bored so i played with thisa sing-along bookjust have to press this soft buttons and u'll have belle singing to ya...guess wat my aunt bought me...cute eh?...she said mine's pink in colour and jia ling's blue....

o....ya....let me ask u guys...,AM I SMALL in size?...coz i went to mic's blog and saw this pic....and couldnt believe my eyes tht i'm so freakingly smalli feel small looking at tht pic,and then jon wasnt helping but agreeing with it

oOoOo...cant wait to go to myint's house....its HER birthday this wed followed by pinky's on friday...signing out

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com