Thursday, July 05, 2007

let me seeeee......there isnt anything to write bout coz this week's kinda boring

hmmp..,had dinner at boulevard res last sat with cousins....my punching bag was sitting next to me...,and it was pure torture with all those pinches...haha....but in the end,i really enjoy sitting next to him coz he served me with lots and lots of food...,i dont even need to worry about getting the food....he just instantly get it for me... :-P ...for once my punching bag cousin was really nice to me and not PINCHING me.....i bet he acted nice coz his mum was sitting beside him....the dishes was really deli except for this one 'stoned chicken'?...medouble trouble..

dinner ended at bout 9pm....,actually wanted to go to Ghiz's party...,but then i was kinda lazy upon reaching home... :-)

and on monday...,which is the 2nd....was AMY'S BIRTHDAY!!!...all of us went to ipoh cafe to celebrate....the was the cream on the cake which i scraped off...hahameroger and ling farn

the deco was really nice but the service SUCKS!!!!!..lots and lots of mirrors... :-Dthis is me with ling farn's jacket..i look stupid in this pic

later tht day,i went to sarah's house to catch up with things...,angel,kelly,jac arrived a little later...me and jacque....

i feel bad to not entertain jac ever since she arrived but its just tht i never had time to go out... have been busy with LAN!!!!! sigh....

today was fun...,had lunch with jon.. :-) ...i took a pic while waiting for him....

we went to taiwan restaurant....we drank 'drunken lady'..i had noodles (hunnie,remember this name..LOL...)..and he had rice...after our lunch,we walked around till he's gotta go..,and after that i went to meet up with my friends at parkson...

i'm freakingly tired now....gonna sleep soon....so i'll just end here

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com