Saturday, July 07, 2007

i've finally found a date for prom..i think)..haha..yay!!.....well,since no one had asked me to be their date for prom,jon did,and its my sch prom not his..haha...well..,he dint really know bout it...,but i did hint him bout proms and DATES....and he agreed to go with me provided tht i aint got a date,no one had asked me and tht he's still in miri..,but he wasnt sure if he can make it,thts y i said,"i think" i've got a date....BUT nvm...,as long as i know he actually wanted to go with me...i told him tht even he did go with me,he's just a friend not really a date of mine,so he's free to flirt around with other gals..:-)



ooo..gosh!!,i couldnt wait for prom!!


i want a super-duper nice dresslike this one...or this one....


and i wanna dance too....dance till my feet hurts..yerrr rite...in my dreams...coz i cant dance.. :-(

and o yeah,me and my hunnie found out tht i've got this photoeditor thinggy stuck on my brain which edit snapped pictures in my memories...so thts y i said tht jon has changed a lot...its not him actually...,its me.....coz maybe its been a long time since i last saw him and then a picture of him which is stuck in my memory was getting better looking than ever...,(which by the way edit itself till it doesnt really look like him in real life anymore)...its like my dream guy.....*and i know u guys might think this is senseless...,but its trueeee....,and once again,i aint crazy*...haha

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com