Friday, July 20, 2007

YESH!!...today was the last paper and it was maths(GASPS)...and critical thinking...during the exam,my hands was so numb tht i cant control my fingers to write more...(seriously cacat)...then all of a sudden i've got tummy ache coz of the coldness...

sish!!....after maths...,my brain was too rusty to even think for the CT paper...,so i dont think i did well..i was kinda worried bout my maths paper tho,but then jon said tht i cant do much coz its over and ask me not worry,and just try to do my best in the next exam...yerr..rite....i'm never going to pass for my maths...not in a million years..
anyhoos its time to booogie!!!!..i can finally burn all those LAN notes and hoped to never see it again...coz i dont think i'll be using it ever again in my life..
last night,i camwhore with one of my fav soft toys..*WINK*...donno wat thts for but then i'm so perky now...
kissy-wissyits giving me a kiss too...like wat mark would say:*AAWWW*me and my booooo



was about to study then all of a sudden i wanted to check whether my hunnie was on9 or not(see how i misses u)when my friend saw at me yesterday,the first question he asked was like 'do u do charity like donating blood or something like tht?'...i was kinda blur and then he told me i look like a vampire...haha....well...i can truely admit tht i DO charity at times like donating my blood to the mosquitoes....its true ba..and as a TQ note or blessing i get from those pesky insects is this big red bump and itchiness from their kisses...i aint tht sick-looking am i?...at least thts wat i think...i do look pinkish...its just tht u ppl are blind...haha

after maths paper today,roger bought this for wynneHELANG cooking oilcoz he wants her to "JIA YOU" for the CT paper,my aint tht lame...?roger and his cooking oilwynne with the *WAT THE HECK*..face expression...i ask her to give a nice smiley face expression...aint tht pretty?

anyways,ISABEL..I MISS U TO BITS...cant wait to hug u this sunday....kekeke...

its mum's birthday tomolo...,am maybe going shopping with jon for mum's present(if he's not busy tht is)signing out

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com