Monday, December 17, 2007

20 more hours....wat am i suppose to say?...all i could think bout is 'err..enjoy your time there...and pls move on'...mean much?...but then i cant meet him tomolo...cause something came up...so instead i'm gonna send him this message....he wanted lunch but then i just could not bring myself up into meeting him....with all these crazy times we had...everything has changed...the way i look at him and others....the way i think of him..i can see tht he still misses me...but wat am i to do?...i would be lying to both of us..if i pretend tht everything's fine..i guess tht act dint get thru him..
anyhoosss...got a new phone on sat...was mopping the floor when dad came back...he was on the phone with a digi bag on the other...i just look up and greeted him..then mum was like...'wat is tht?' asking dad...knowing tht its a phone why ask?...then bro was rushing down the stairs...and asked where dad was...as for me i couldn be bother much bout the phone..so both mum and bro grabbed the bag from dad..and was lecturing me for losing my phone...but hey!! i tot both of them was cool with the fact of me losing my phone...and my bro said something like i was lucky and he's jealous..after an hour,i finally get to see wat phone daddy bought for me...

A N73 music edition.....(i was hoping not to get this phone!!)..not very fond of N series...i will forever love this phone...and this one...if it wasnt for the fact tht it died on me....

my bro was so jealous tht he ignored me the whole day...saying something like 2 freaking phones a year...couldnt blame him...he wanted one since i got my nokia 6680..till i got N73....

but wat the heck,he's getting a laptop anyways...trying out the front camera..i dont really like the camera...but watever rite?...i thanked daddy...a phone better than not having one...and drown myself in tears...yerr rite

went to aunt's and jia ling wanted me to play with her...she forbid me to go home and have my dinner...miss jia ling AKA the one and only princesspure torture...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com