Saturday, December 08, 2007

couldnt sleep well last night coz of those stupid noisy toads...woke up bout 4am...tiring...

i hate packing hate it bad..mum wanted to help me out...spend 5 hours packing...just got the cloths and shoes done..and i still have accessories to pack again..dang!!..y does it take so long to pack u ask,cause of mummy lor..she kept asking me to wear my boots...but i told her its a winter boot..so i aint gonna wear it...in the end..she helped me pack mini skirts and dresses...i asked her to pack me jeans and shirts not dresess..she told me jeans and shirt are a bit boring..and good thing its black..if not i aint gonna wear it...everything tht i am in for the next few days would be black and white..even my DG bags..i hoped daddy would approve me being all black and dull...but theres blue jeans and my blue MBT with me...so i dont think he would say anything.....



me and my baby boy loves camwhoring....me 1baby boy 1me 2baby boy 2me 3baby boy 3me 4baby boy 4me 5baby boy 5
aunt gave me a pink bolster the other day...and asked me to bring it with me...i ask my mum if i could bring along my pink piggy pillow too...and she gave me the look..so i try reason with her tht i need a pillow and bolster where ever i go just incase i feel sleepy and it comes handy as it is small in size...she said she'll think it over...

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com