Thursday, December 06, 2007

sat-

went out with pinky,ah hui,jacky,francis..met ah yap...at hot spot...was crap talking....and then they all decided to go esplanade...so me,ah hui and ah yap raced up there....ah yap almost fliped his car...and ah hui was way back of both of us coz he doesnt wanna get into an accident....in the end ah hui dint wanna talk to me coz he said he had never felt so damm embarrassed losing a gal..no biggy...was fooling around after tht...went home all cramped up...and pinky had a sleepover at my house....talked till 3am...and dozed off....



sunday-

went to meet up with pinky they all for late lunch at boulevard....was so tired....so i dint join them for the after party at night...cooked myself some mashed potatoes for dinner.yummy....



mon-

baked chocolate chip cookies with hazel nuts....bro told me tht it tasted like amos cookies....gave some to my aunt and store some for myself...have to hide it from mum cause of the melting moments incident...,i dont trust my cookies with her...it all started when i baked melting moments for a friend and was gonna give it to him after sch the next day....i came home from sch and half of the cookies was gone....asked her bout it and she said "i tot u made tht for meeeee"....o WAT?...she gave it to her friend and told me to share... :-( effort wasted....

met with pinky,ah hui,jacky,francis and this guy for supper...



tues-

sarah's having a party!!!! she invited most of her friends...too bad hunnie couldnt make it


was at my aunt's house and had lost track of time as i was surppose to pick pinky up from boulevard at bout 6pm...so i rushed out of my car...and my cousin who was at my house carrying oscar...held my wrist pulling me away from my front door....i told him i was late..and he kept laughing asking to carry oscar...i asked oscar to kick his butt and oscar KISSED his cheeks...i was like "NOOOO...oscar kick ure uncle's butt!!"....and he looked at me like thisand starts baby talking..haha..cute....

i was rushing up and down getting ready for the party knowing tht i'm really late...picked pinky up...and had to sent jacky home to changed....took a candid pic of her....while waiting for jackywe couldnt stop laughing at this picu dont wanna know wat we did here....

finaly we arrived 30mins later....friends..chef...food...cooking my own crab stickthe little bro was helping out too...with most of my crabsticks tht is...felis was helping out with the potatoes....calvin was feeding himself in the end sarah have to wash the dishes and lisa helped outlee kuan with spiderman and pink panter...pinky was clearing upcandid shot of kt

after cleaning up...,went upstairs to sarah's room...sarah on the phone with my hunniepinky playing CSand me....i straightern part of my hair...hunnie,i will post those pics i took with sam,kt,sarah in the book...played secret santa with sarah,sam,kt,jordan,clarrisa,lisa,pinky....oscar on his birthday....

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com