Friday, December 14, 2007

sunday-
our flight reschedule so we would have to leave for brunei the day b4...my mum's sister was with us on our way to brunei...went to meet my uncle and we took lots of pics at escapade..my uncle ordered so much for me till i felt like throwing up...so in the end my bro helped me finished my meal..n after tht,my uncle drove us back to our hotel....


monday-
woke bout 5am...got ready and mum sent us to the airport..(she aint coming with us)...daddy have to check in early cause the whole airport's check in area was to clear up for a VIP....me and my bro was guessing who it was....and finally we had to get in the plane 30 mins b4 our original time...we waited 30mins for the VIP to get into the plane...turns out it was one of Sultan's son..then just when he got in we waited another 15 mins b4 the pilot announce tht we have to change flight cause there was technical problems..we went to coffee bean to have breakfast....i take away mine..so i can have it in the plane...reached there bout 11...30 mins earlier...cause the pilot was on fast track to get our butts to singapore...uncle ang brought us to this fancy restarant and order tons of food...and i told him i was kinda full...but then he told me to eat up...and again,my bro helped me finish up...went to uncle ang's office which was huge...he kept serving me tea..cause i was bored..,i walked around...most of the staffs working there knows me and i donno how....
indoor
view from my roomdaddy went out with uncle ang and left me and bro at the hotel room..so i brought my bro shopping since he donno where to shop for cloths..

tht nite,i dropped my phone at the mall..i cant believe i lost my phone..all those contacts,notes and pics are all gone..dang!!..i was so upset so i told dad i'm tired and went back to the hotel...


tuesday-using my camerawent to suntec with dad...my shopping fever turned into shopping flu...i dint wanna get anything but my phone back...so dad broght me to most of the phone shops there and asked me to choose a phone...i dont even wanna look at it..so i told him i dont want a phone no more....and then he gave me cash and asked me to get me watever i want...so i went to levi's,guess,gucci,Sk...but sadly i couldnt shop for cloths...so in the end i went to novo to get my shoes...at least my mood's back up...so we shoped for my bro's shoes at timberlandthose shoes are huge...from UK..

went to taka after tht....the tree....while waiting for my dad....

wanted to go hugo boss to look at lucas look alike...but then dad wanted to go AX...i wanted to get this necklace at AX which cost bout $200....gulped.....me at the hotel room


went for movies with my bro had to take him there cause he dint know the route...watched hitman...kinda nice tho...at the arcade while waiting for the movie bout 10pmplayed shooting games...played this car racing game which we all used to play at miri arcade(had forgottern the name of tht game..)...i won!!! yeah...the road was diff from the one at miri....after the movie,we wanted to get drinks so i brought him to a bar...but then it was packed...so we walked around till midnightorchard roadthe decoi wanted to pluck the golden leafsblue this year..it was red and gold last yearpoisingi donno y he took thison our way backat the lobbywith the treeat the bar....the viewthe room

wednesday-decided to shop at vivo city...so once again i took my bro there...he was so affraid i might get us lost....but i was a pro...hahavivo city..the store tht sells mineral water for bout $20 per bottle...tree made from swarovski crystalsthis is my lunch....

went up to this chocolate store which sells chocolates bout $6 per piece...

then i spend quite a lot on jewellery...at julie roberts...wanted a bag from carlo rino at TANG's....but then they dint have a new one but just the one on display...how sad..went to get a ring at this jewellery store which i've forgotern the name...then went to SK jewellery to have a look at the earings....got myself a nose ring..the view at the top floorit was raining the whole daythe pool....tot the pool was dirty cause of the brown colour..but turns out the water was crystal clear and the tiles below was brownhot chocolate at starbucksshopped at EDC for jeans...shopping at singapore's tiring and painful..

tht nite..,went to bugis to meet up with rachel..kelly's sister...bugis went for a movie at orchard at bout 11pmwatched Alvin and the chipmunks.....guess wat hunnie,the voice of theodore was jesse mccartney...2 storey spiderman

thursday-

missed my flight back to brunei....so i have to wait 10 hours at the airport...bummmmer...so i walked around Terminal 2...then i heard a couple of girls screaming and i tot there was a superstar here at the airport but it turns out it was this singapore sports star....mmmm....i dont even know him..so i walked away and shopped for pearls....and toys coz i cant get them in taka cause it was over crowded....memy brodad bought me a pink burberry brit perfume...it comes with a bearon my way back to brunei

reached brunei bout 11....dad drove really fast back to KB to our hotel...reached there bout 1230...and then slept bout 1am...

friday-

woke up bout 5am....just slept for 5 hours...was really tired...and then reached home bout 7am...and went on9 for a while...,unpack and took a really long nap till daddy phoned asking me wat phone i want...called sarah,pinky,myint...and here i am now blogging...and chatting to nick

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com