Thursday, December 27, 2007

holiday's got my head screwed....i dont even know the day and date...waking up everyday,looking forward to shop around or watch OC or hang around with friends..me and pink bolster...


was to stay up late nite to fold this..haha...not by force lar..but then i wanna help him...but in the end he ask me to keep it stars....


had kan mian (noodles) two nites ago...my cousins craved for noodles and asked us for supper...all 3 of them including my bro had 3 bowls and i ate french fries at bout 11 or so...PIMPLES ARRRRR... :-( ..got a cut on my lips tht nite...i dint realise it till i saw blood drops on my fingers...donno how i got tht cut...

o..ya...boxing day was fun...better than to stay at home lar...sammy came back..:)katy and sammy...kt was sick with fever.. :-( ...and clever pinky told aunty tht katy's temperature's bout 87 degrees..haha...apuuu....it was actually 37 lar..pinky playing poker...pinky camwhoring with my front camera...was using the lipgloss sharon gave...o..yeah...katy got this for me...just wat i need...lovely now aint it?...i filled it up with my earings...me and my russ bear..got it from singaporeyupp,i went shopping for mascara today...tht lady in the shop told me i've got long lashes...haha...

going to sarah's tomolo nite...having a party there...and hopefully myint could make it...having another party this coming saturday...

daddy found out bout me not eating much at times..he wasnt happpy...cause i had bread for lunch and dinner...and he wanted me to eat more...so he decided to bring me out for dinner..:-/

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com