Saturday, December 22, 2007

bored much...schools starting in 2 weeks time...boi,how i hate school....dint meet mr pretty today..cause mum was out with her friends....i actually knew him for quite some time...a friend of mine...but then she hates him for no reasons at all...but then overall..,he wasnt tht bad....and i need to get a hair cut..and maybe some colours on..been wanting to do tht since nov...but then i could not get the exact same colour as the one i had on..rite now,i'm on the search for itlight reddish brown

o..as u all know,i made my blog private...invited only a few to view it...and yes cause anna made me do it...such a goodie friend....


speaking of goodie friends..,bu got me chocolates...belated birthday prezzie...she was busy during my birthdaychocolates...yummymum got me these...my fav too..i told her tht i would have these babies for dinner...and she told me she planned a surprise dinner to celebrate winter ball festival....yeah..cooked them this morning...



dad came back and gave me a hug...told me i was thinner....tht was a plus!! yes....dad never lie to me...i've not eaten much lately ever since i got back from singapore....its like my tummy shrunk...i take in less than i usually did...i wonder if they manufacture pills to make u vomit everything u've just eaten...i would be one of them who would rushes to get them...and plus i dont feel well after getting back....i feel faint every single time..cause of the lack intake of food i guess....but then i wont be bother by tht....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com