Tuesday, December 25, 2007

i want presents!!! haha...asked mum to get me something for christmas..my bro n dad said i've got everything..yeah..but then rite now..i want mascara..XD...getting tht tomolo...going to sarah's tomolo for boxing day....secret santa...:)anyhoos...slept the whole day today...,last nite was so damm tiring...had dinner party at my house...dint rest for the whole day...told mark i cant move my legs no more...been walking up and down the house...surrounded by food the whole day,i lost my appetite...jon told me i was crazy to not eat..'tang' family came bout 6pm...and me and sharon had our dinner together at the piano room..obviously..no one knew tht the room was unoccupied...they all prefer to squeeze at the living room and tv room....lets get it blazing...,'kong' family arrived a little later....was too busy chatting with sharon to even notice who showed up at my house..haha...after sharon went home,i started drinking with cousins...tho i usually dont drink...but then its christmas...i can get away with it during christmaswine and sheila....from one glass to another...till my face burned...pinkish cheeks....and no,i aint drunk....woke up bout 6am for church...

weird dream last nite,TCH got into an accident and has to be hospitalized at this fancy hotel room....mind u,i'm not so sure y issit a hotel he's staying in and not a hospital...then i flew all the way south to take care of him...then it took me weeks...met a few classmate with their bf's there who was also involed in the accident....and i flew back to miri with him...drove him home....THEN just when everything was clearing up,mum woke me up....yea...and i was like 'NOOOOOO!!!,i want answers!! why???"....yeah...sad aint it to never know wat its all about....

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com