Tuesday, October 26, 2010

** me and my fav elmo shirt and my new hairstyle**
(O.O) i can’t believe tht Anna is going to shanghai with both of our parents while i'm stuck at aussie..I’ve not been in contact with her and kefv for ages..Like seriously, its been monkey years since we've last talked, saw and slap each other silly. Well all of us has been busy..and i realise when i'm busy, i shut everyone out so tht i could cuddle in my warm loop hole being a geek. its no surprise tht i haven’t seen much of the sun ever since i dont know when. and the only destinations i've made for the pass month is to go FMC for clinical or Sturt for my classes..and now tht I’ve come out of my own shell, I’m bored till there’s no words to describe it. Now, i get to feel Zhen’s pain..cause that dodo is always bored.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com